1. JUNIORS are over 8 years and under 16 years of age. Juniors who have not reached 8 years of age can only come to the club under the Family Membership and only if accompanied by a Parent.
2. STUDENTS are over 16 years of age and in full time education.
3. JUNIORS & Students under 18 years must not be on the Club Premises outside the following hours unless they are accompanied by a Parent or unless in an Official Competition. • Monday to Sunday - 10.00am to 6.00pm. • STUDENTS 16 to 18 are allowed to play until 10.00p.m and must not remain on the premises after that time.
4. JUNIORS are normally not allowed on the premises except for the purpose of playing sports.
5. JUNIORS may enter the Club Bar only if a parent accompanies them subject to the licensing laws. All Juniors must vacate the Bar at 9.00p.m. in Winter and 10.00p.m. in Summer.
6. The following are forbidden and will result in Disciplinary action:- • Bad Language, Abuse or Damage to Club Facilities. • Bullying or Intimidation of Any Member. • Insolence to the Supervisor on duty, the Groundsman or to any Club Member. • Excessive Noise, Shouting, Rowdiness or Horseplay will not be allowed at any time.
7. Card playing by JUNIORS and STUDENTS is not allowed on the Club Premises.
8. Only Runners or Golf Shoes may be worn on the Pitch and Putt Course. Appropriate Footwear and the sports or casual attire should be worn on the Badminton and Tennis Courts.
9. Parents playing with their children on the Badminton or Tennis Courts after 6.00p.m. must be on the booking system. Any member under the age of 16 years of age cannot book Badminton or Tennis Courts using the online system, it must be made by parent. Students have access to the online booking system.
10. Parents are requested to collect their children on time. Parents are deemed to be responsible for their Children’s actions at all times.
11. Litter bins must be used at all times. Chewing Gum is strictly forbidden on all playing areas.
12. Students are asked to set a good example for juniors.
13. If there is a problem, Juniors & Students are asked to contact the Supervisor or Juvenile Officers, refer to notice board posters with information.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.